Sunday, March 8, 2009

PROBLEMSSSSSS

After come back from genting.... wooo... so tired... but anyway... is a nice trip wit all my frens... i feel like i should write it down coz i cant solve tis problem.... if u cant understand the meaning of my tittle, after u read below u should understand wat im try to said....
1st... my parents... walao.... my mom n my bro wife havent settle the problem yet.... if i stay at home... i feel like everyday i should get a ak47 coz prepare for the war between 2 of them... sumtime i dunno which side im standing... if i support my mom, i feel sorry to my bro.... coz he is the middle man between mom n his wife..... so i chose to be silence... when they war i will kip my mouth shut..... and i will stay in my room.... "BULL SHIT"
2nd... frens???... problem also.... tats rite.... fuck up lar..... i know tat we all are misunderstanding sumtime.... i feel i lost some girl frens.... i know too many secret ald.... ahhh!!! tell i die... if didnt tell it will change from a small matter to a big matter... at last i chose silence also... i dun wan to make gossip anymore.... i jus wanna enjoy my life.... hope one day we can be fren as b4....
3rd... exam.... 4 4 4 4(cantonese) i dunno wat im study tis sem coz... i didnt attend class at all... "although i noe tat im clever" but i scare fail also lorzzz.... aiyo.... i cant chose to be silence for tis problem... coz if i chose it... i will fail all my subject... wakakakkakak..... everybody wish me pass all my exam for tis sem....
time to sleep.... mayb im bull shitting.... but.... at least i update my blog... woohooo

No comments:

Post a Comment