Monday, March 2, 2009

MY FEELingzZZ

haizz.... dunno why... when i saw all my fren couple couple all damm sweet... but dunno y i cant do it.... although she "sayang" or can said she love me veli much..... i feel like wired... isit she not my type?? i kip asking myself many many times ald.... still cant get the answer.... woo.... i keep myself busy doing it doing that... coz i dont wanna think about it.... b4 im gonna sleep this question keep on appear on my mind!!! mayb i should said im a fussy person... i use to compare my X n you... or i can said is that i cant forget wat my x do to me.... im suffering... although u alwiz saw im smilling.... haizzz..... hope that one day i can really really to accept u as my gf.. but not now... all my frens keep asking me why dont u bring ur gf out let us take a look.... i wan to do it also... 1st reason u cant come out at night... 2nd reason i scare hurt u, coz i cant confirm how long ill be wit u.... i know that u got other choice.... i really hope that someday u can get a person who more care n love u.... coz i know im not the one.... And i know u wont have chance to see my blog.... i jus wanna write out my feeling.... woo~~~ i can get a good sleep or i can said sweet dream bah.... ZZZzzzz

1 comment: