Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Im Back

A few week i didnt pose new blog ald.... coz... busy with the exam.... "dunno how to copy answer".. haha.... anyway... i have finish my exam... suppose i planning to go redang... but no response from my college fren... so i plan tis redang trip should go wit my big bro n small bro... but freaking hard to adjust their time.... coz dunno who got holiday n who didnt get holiday... (still planning) hope tat i can go wit them n all my close frens.... hehe...
haizz... today argue wit my dear dear again... dunno y i easy to get mad today.... coz when we sms seems like "cha" each other... then when i finish my work she call me.... but im really really tired n no mood to chat coz my mood is to sleep on my bed.... so i didnt really listen wat u said in the phone...
my best fren KK ask me to work with him... tat my pleasure man... but... really really no mood to do the work.... coz no basic... sumore expenses more than income... sorry after today i wont work wit u for tat job again...
today i saw N in the shopping center... haizz.. dunno how to said... i feel like wired when i wanna said "hi" to her... sometime i feel like she is one of my close fren b4..... i dunno wat she doing recently but.... i hope tat she was happy...
woohoo... is time to sleep boys n gals... good nitezzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment